Saturday, August 29, 2015

Laramie, WY- Rexburg, ID

As we drove to Laramie, WY we decided we needed to stay somewhere a little more glamorous than the Travelodge, so we stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Our room was a bit more expensive, but it was nice and spacious, and it was our last night in a hotel. So it was okay to splurge a little, right?

We didn't go anywhere glamorous for dinner, not that Laramie was lacking in dining options, but it was Sunday evening so most of the restaurants were close. We went to Chili's though and it was delicious. I also snagged this little selfie to show off my baby bump at 30 weeks. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone, and there are two babies in there! 


Rebekah was super cute and cuddly to her blanket and Horsie on the drive. I couldn't resist the urge to take like a thousand pictures because I mean everything she does is adorable, right?  
 



How precious are those blue eyes and that gorgeous little smile? She's going to be a little heart breaker for sure.





Our little angel napped for most of the drive, her teeth were coming through at the time, so I think that wore her out a bit. 


We made it to Jackson, WY! Hopefully we'll be able to actually visit Jackson more in depth while we're living on this side of the states.


Check out the curvature on that tree, so windy! This was while we were going down the mountains in WY.



She started to get restless so I gave her my empty Dr. Pepper bottle and she loved bonking it on her head. 



I love all the student housing stickers stuck to the Idaho state sign, I guess they all just really wanted to leave their mark.  

Andrew was very excited to see all the British Goodies he had waiting for him when we got home. I think he only has a pot noodle and a bag of crisp left. Guess Christmas shopping for him will be easy this year, I'll just restock his supplies.


As soon as we walked in the door Rebekah rushed to her rocking chair and started rocking. The cushion is missing because I had to wash it before we left.



Rebekah's idea of helping mommy unpack was pulling all of her toys into the suitcase and then climbing in and sitting down so she could play.

No comments:

Post a Comment