Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Three magically, wonderful years!


I can't believe three years have already passed since I married my best friend for time and all eternity. It seems like just yesterday I was anxiously sitting across the sealing room in the Columbus Ohio Temple waiting to be sealed to Andrew for time and all eternity. 


You're a falling star, you're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.


And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
'cause you can see it when I look at you.


And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

Earlier today, Andrew and I were talking about how accomplished we've been during our first three years of marriage; we've both graduated from Brigham Young University—Idaho, we traveled to many big cities (Columbus, Chicago, Atlanta, Las Vegas, London, Salt Lake City, Boise, and probably a few more I can't think of), and we're expecting two more beautiful daughters this October. Life has been very good to us, and I'm so glad I've been able to share all of these wonderful memories with my love and best friend, Andrew.

We weren't able to do much celebrating today because Andrew is still working the 10pm-7am shift at Walmart, so he was sleeping during the day, but we did order in Chinese and enjoy each others' company playing board games. 

Besides, Amber babysat for us on Saturday so we could celebrate our anniversary a few days early with dinner and a movie.  We went to Olive Garden, which was absolutely delicious! 



After dinner we headed to Edward's Cinema to watch Pixels, which was hilarious! I was surprised with how clean the humor in this movie was, especially since most PG-13 movies are over the top with explicit content. I would definitely recommend this movie, and can't wait to get it on Blu-ray!


Of course I had to get my picture with the Peanuts Crew! It's been ages since I've watched a Charlie Brown movie, but I couldn't resist the urge to sit next to Snoopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment