Sunday, August 16, 2015

Chicago Part 2




After our fun time at the museum and lots of complicated bus rides, we made it to Willis Tower and dare to walk on air. 


Rebekah being super cute as we waited for the elevator to take us up to the glass pods. 

Andrew got some nice views of Chicago as we waiting for our turn to stand on the glass pod. 






Rebekah was a little tired as we waited in line or was she just being ornery? Maybe a bit of both. 


Rebekah had no fear being 1,353 feet in the air, she absolutely loved it! Whereas I took little baby steps terrified the glass would break and send me to my death. 



I love this; Rebekah is such a little treasure! She loved standing on the glade and even gave me a cheesy grin. 





I wanted to get a picture of our family with the city in the background, but Rebekah wasn't too keen on the idea. She was devastated that I picked her up and wouldn't let her back on the glass. 


We passed the Art Institute of Chicago on our way to Cloud Gate aka the bean, but didn't have time to go inside. 




No comments:

Post a Comment