Tuesday, August 18, 2015

HOF Parade


The NFL Football Hall of Fame Museum is located in Canton, OH, a 30 minute drive from my hometown, and every year they put on a huge parade to induct NFL football players into the museum. The parade just happened to take place while Andrew and I were visiting Ohio, so we sacrificed our sleep and woke up at 4:30 so we could go watch the parade. 



We couldn't hide our excitement as we waited for the parade to start, or were we just too tired to realize what we were doing?








Andrew captured this adorable pictire of my grandma while we were waiting for the parade to begin. 


The parade always has the best selection of balloons. Rebekah loved the big doggie balloon an went 'Woof Woof' as it floated past us. I thought the Kung-Fu Panda balloon was pretty sweet.






We saw a really cool train, dancers, a few cool cars, and even saw the Harry Potter characters walking through the parade.







 




Rebekah enjoyed watching the parade with all her aunts, uncles, cousins and grandma and kept bouncing back and forth between everyone.



Towards the end of the parade I was able to relive my high school years as the Massillon Tiger Swing Band marched past and played The Eye of the Tiger.





I tried getting a picture of my little sister Racheal, who plays the flute in the band, but ended up getting a picture of some random girl instead. Luckily my mom was able to get a picture of Rach.



No comments:

Post a Comment