Saturday, November 10, 2012

Here come the holidays

Halloween has just finished and I felt so bad because I worked and when I got off we had two littles stop by asking for candy. I was so sad because I had no candy to offer. I felt horrible.
I'm getting excited for Thanksgiving, Ands and I just bought a ham today.:) We're having friends come over, I'm sure it'll be great. We also got our Christmas tree. I'm super excited to celebrate the Saviour's birth. I'm ready for snow, hot chocolate and lots of Christmas music. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

Last night Andrew and I went to see the Madison high school put on Beauty and the Beast. It was amazing. I thought the kids did a fantastic job. Andrew even admitted that Clogsworth and Lumiere did a good job with their British and French accents. Belle's yellow dress was gorgeous, I would have loved to have it...I actually am quite sad we don't dress up like in fancy dresses like they used too. BUT the school is putting on a Jane Auayen Yule ball and I'm convinced we're going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment