Friday, December 20, 2013

One Month!

A  few days ago my friend Cindy took a few pictures of us and Andrew wanted to get a picture comparing our bellies. I'm not sure I did such a great jump of showing my belly, but the picture turned out cute anyways. I really love my baby bum! I'm going to miss it after Rebekah is born, but I'm really excited to meet her and be a mommy. :) I love hearing people's reactions when they find out how far along I am because everyone just says how tiny I am. Which is kind of true, I don't feel like I've gained much weight during this pregnancy. But everything is healthy with mommy and Rebekah so all is good.
I can't believe we only have a month until we meet little Rebekah Kathleen! I'm really looking forward to meeting her and seeing what her personality will be like. :) 

Now that the semester  has ended Andrew and I have been able to spend more time together, even if most of it involves cleaning and packing. Anytime with Andrew is the best. I know that sounds cheesy and sappy, but being married to your best friend is pretty awesome. :) 

 Next Friday we're moving into our new apartment (it's the same complex, but on the first floor).
It's going to be SO nice living on the first floor! It'll be easier to unpack groceries and being on the first floor will make life so much easier once Rebekah is born. :) AND after we move it means we can FINALLY start decorating Rebekah's room. :) I'm really excited about that! 
 Yesterday at my doctors appointment I told my doctor I've been having minor contractions (at least I think so...) and he said that's great because Rebekah is healthy and strong, so she can come at any time. Andrew and I told her she's not allowed to come until after we move and have her crib set up. I don't think she's in a rush to come, which is okay, I just want her to be healthy and strong when she's born.


No comments:

Post a Comment