Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Fairy Tale Dream Come True

Every girl dreams of the day that she'll find her prince charming. For some that day comes sooner than others. For me, I didn't find my 'Prince Charming' like out of all the fairy tale stories I had read to me as a child. I found an English Man, which was a million times better. He was cute, tall, funny, charming and very sweet.

 At first I wasn't sure if he liked me or not..but as time passed I got the answer I was looking for. We started dating on April 22, 2012 and after two weeks of dating I knew I was going to marry him. I met his parents two weeks after dating, I was so nervous..but it was a lot of fun getting to know them. On June 11, 2012 he took me to the green belt, a beautiful scenic path that loops around the Idaho Falls Temple, and got down on one knee and asked me if I'd be his forever.

On September 1st 2012 I had the privilege of going to the Columbus Ohio Temple and marrying my sweetheart Andrew James Baxter for time and all eternity. Although we've only been married for three weeks, it feels like I've known Andrew for a lifetime. I'm so thrilled to be sharing my life with him. It truly is a blessing and a comforting always having him by my side. He's by better half and  I love him.

 All of our pictures turned out fantastic. We had a couple from my home ward do them and I fell in love instantly. This shot of the temple has to be my favorite.
 So funny story I drove down to the temple with my sister and her husband..when we were about an hour away Bianca asked me if we remembered the flowers. So I texted my mom and asked her..turns out we forgot them. We couldn't just turn around and get them, that would be another hour of driving and I was supposed to be at the temple at 10:30. Luckily my grandma and Uncle Wally weren't too far away from Massillon and they could swing by and pick up the flowers. They just barley made it in time for the sealing.
                                           Our lovely group picture in front of the temple
 Andrew's brother David was able to make it from England to the wedding. It was wonderful getting to meet him and spending time with him. Andrew has such a lovely family.





 This picture is my absolute favorite of Andrew and I. It just melts my heart to look at it. :)

 Our center pieces at the reception said: 
"A heart full of love
A life full of kisses
Now Andrew and Jessica
Are Mr. and Mrs."

 We had another group picture taken at the church so my grandma kerstetter, my sister Athena and her kids could be in it.
 Our lovely and delicious cake. Ashley wasn't able to come to the wedding because her husband and her are moving to Alaska so they were getting ready on starting that journey. She made our cake and froze it, it turned out divine. I loved it!
 Daddy/Daughter dance was to Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks
 Andrew and I danced to Earth Angel off of Back to the future, it was adorable he singed to me the whole time.
 Trying to figure out how to cut a cake..


Feeding the cake to each other, Andrew asked me so sweetly to not shove it in his face so I didn't. His accent is just too cute to resist.



No comments:

Post a Comment