Thursday, December 29, 2016

A Very Baxter Christmas!

Wow! Can you believe it's Christmas time already? I can't believe how quickly this year is going.
It's been a year full of laughs, great memories and a few struggles, but overall this year has been fantastic. Andrew got promoted at work, the twins turned one, we road tripped out to Ohio and two of my sisters moved closer to us!

We took the girls to see Santa and all the pretty Christmas lights at the Idaho Falls Light Festival. The girls had so much fun seeing the lights, but weren't as thrilled to meet Santa.






My niece Madison didn't seem to mind Santa though! :)


My sister Amber and her husband, Brandon, were able to come down and spend Christmas with us this year too! We had such a blast getting to spend time with them. :)



We bought Rebekah a Sofia the First dress for Halloween and she is completely obsessed with it. She wears it so much it's almost torn to shreds.



We got a ton of snow too! I love having a white Christmas; there's just something about all the snow on the ground that makes me feel calm and peaceful. I don't know what I'll do if we end up moving somewhere, where it doesn't snow.





I'm pretty sure Andrew has made this face every year when he unwraps a gift. I'll have to pull up all the Christmas pictures and make him a collage one year or something haha.  




I'm so grateful for this time of year and the reflection it brings, not only as we look back on the past year, but also as we reflect on the Savior and the role He plays in our lives.
I am so grateful for the sacrifices He made, to die for me so I can live with my family forever and ever. I'm grateful for this Christmas Season to celebrate my Savior's birth and feel his love. And, most of all I'm grateful for the blessing of family and the moments I get to share with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment