Friday, March 18, 2016

Grandpa, Grandma and Auntie Rachel Visit!

My Sweet Charlotte & Emily

You girls are growing so quickly! I can't believe you're already five months old. Guess who came to visit us this month? Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie and Rachel! 





It was there first time meeting you so everyone was super excited to have them here. Rebekah really loved spending time with Auntie Rachel and Grandpa. Look at all those cute cuddles! 



Rebekah giving Grandpa cuddles as they watch daddy play his video game. 


Grandma and Grandpa brought out some Easter goodies for us all to enjoy. They even planned a little Easter Egg Hunt for Rebekah too do, which was a tradition growing up in the Kerstetter house. I hate to admit that I was horrible at the hunts, especially as I got older. The eggs were always right in front of my face & I never saw them, and mom and dad recorded the hunts. Blackmail much? Haha. 

Luckily, Rebekah was a lot better at the Egg Hunt than me. But that doesn't mean I still can't use the videos as blackmail, right? 






Rebekah was even more excited once she realized the Easter Eggs has candy hidden inside. She is such a chocoholic...I guess she gets that from me. ;)






Grandma and Grandpa brought her some other Easter goodies, since we weren't able to spend the holiday together. I'm sure we'll live closer soon. :)




Naturally, Rebekah went straight for the chocolate. She tired eating the chocolate bunny whole, silly girl! 



The Easter goodies Grandma and Grandpa brought for us and the twinners. 


We got to spend more time with Amber's boyfriend Brandon, while my parents were up here. They seem really sweet together and are a really happy couple. 



Amber, Rachel and I made skirts while my mom was out here. I think it's going to be a "new baby" tradition for me.  I made a skirt with my mom when Rebekah was born too.







No comments:

Post a Comment