Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Busy Bees.


It's been ages since I've last updated the blog, and I'm not really sure what to write. Andrew will be graduating from school in April, and I graduate in July. It will feel weird not calling Rexburg home anymore, but I'm excited to see where our graduations lead us next. Rebekah is going to be one in like two months, and I seriously can't believe it's almost been a year since she was born. 
 
It's crazy how quickly she's growing up, but it's exciting watching her develop and grow. We bought her a gigantic cow a couple months ago that she absolutely adores, but for some reason she's terrified of Andrew's one cow that moos. She cries whenever he makes a noise and comes in for instant cuddles.

She's such a wonderful baby girl! She's happy all the time even when she's feeling poorly. She's started doing a one-armed zombie crawl to get around, and I'm sure she'll be crawling around terrorizing everything before I know it. She also loves clapping, and will mimic you if you clap. 


 We're going to Ohio in a couple of days, Andrew can't come with us because he'll be in school, but I'm so excited to see my family. It's been far to long, and I know they're all going to love Rebekah so much. It will be nice to have a break from work, and just be able to focus on spending time with my family. 
It will also be nice having time to write. Like I said, Rebekah is a really good baby so I usually have time to write during the day, but sometimes life gets in the way: the house needs cleaned, I have to work, or I want to spend my time working on other things. 
I have about fifteen chapters of my book done and am hoping to have a completed draft by the end of the year, so we'll see how that goes.
So, here's a copy of the first chapter of my book. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment