Monday, September 2, 2013

So happy together!


I can't believe it's already been a year since I was sealed to my sweetheart Andrew James in the Columbus Ohio Temple. 
It has been such a wonderful year of marriage! We've grown closer to each other than from when we first started dating and I love this handsome man more and more each day. 


I can't wait for our little family to grow! I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life and the eternities with this man. 
He has become my best friend and I wouldn't want it any other way. 
This song sums up my feelings for Andrew perfectly: 

Now you're my whole life. 
Now you're my whole world. 
I just can't believe the way I feel about you 
Like a river meets the sea
Stronger than its ever been
We've come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then

No comments:

Post a Comment